Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Suggestions for Reading about All Good

I know the story I wrote about All Good is long. I also know that many people don't have the time to sit and read about "what I did on my summer vacation" for hours on end. Here is a suggestion. Since each paragraph is separated from the next, just read a couple of paragraphs per part. Most of the observations are random anyway. You don't even have to scroll down to the first part. Read it backwards, it really won't make a difference. If some of the parts compel you to read on, please help yourself. I think it would be great if people read it backwards and in pieces. Talk about deconstruction.

2 comments:

Emily Barton said...

I read the whole thing and thought every bit of it was worth reading (but then, I'm your sister).

litlove said...

I must say I've been enjoying this story very much indeed, but I haven't been commenting. It's one thing about bloglines, I find, that I don't comment as much as I used to. But I loved it and thought you wrote it beautifully.