I’m going to do a quick post today. A couple of weeks ago there was meme going around that was like “eight strange things that people don’t know about me,” or something to that effect. I want to give this a try.
1. I talk to my dog like he is a person who can understand me, and kind of believe that he can, especially when he looks bored.
2. I suffer from mild road-rage. And more-than-mild George W. Bush-rage.
3. I am irrationally superstitious and get nervous when I see the number 13 (even now).
4. Every time I say God d*mn, I say the Lord’s Prayer to myself.
5. I love the movie “Tommy Boy.”
6. I think I’m a pretty good dancer, but that doesn’t mean I am.
7. I like vienna sausages, still, to this day. Had some the day-before-yesterday.
8. The other day I was driving home and singing Frankie Valley’s “Oh What a Night” at the top of my lungs.
9. I often go over the allotted number in a meme, just to push the envelope a bit.
11. Oh yea, If it weren’t for spell-check, my blog would be even more of an illegible mess.
So there you go, pretty freaky huh? But don’t judge, I couldn’t bear to be ostracized for my idiosyncrasies.